Roadrunner Limousine – San Diego, California
San Diego Airports & Metro Chauffeured Transportation Service
Roadrunner Limousine is more than a car or taxi service. We are a chauffeured transportation service company that delivers consistent and reliable service worldwide. Our convenient booking options, luxury fleet, and reliable, friendly chauffeurs will ensure a worry and hassle-free experience.
Our specialty is executive airport transportation service for corporate clients, with service to and from San Diego International Airport and corporate jet air fields. We also provide transportation service in the metropolitan San Diego area and beyond for sightseeing and special events.
Roadrunner is a member in good standing of the National Limousine Association (NLA).
Instead of taking a cramped shuttle or taxi, book a smooth and relaxing luxury ride with Roadrunner Limousine.
World Class Customer Service
Making your reservation is a breeze! Book online; try our simple, easy-to-use mobile app; or call 323-419-0470. We will email a reservation confirmation and receipt for your convenience. Enjoy additional services by creating an online account to save your personal preferences, monitor your reservation history, and print receipts.
Roadrunner’s professional and experienced chauffeurs have exemplary driving records and are required to pass FBI criminal background checks. Our friendly drivers will cater to your every need. Prompt pickup and drop-off are guaranteed as it is our policy to arrive ten minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
If you have questions, our friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week at 619-202-0781.
Our Fleet: Comfortable, Clean, Well-Maintained Vehicles
Whether you are a traveling couple, single executive, or a large group, Roadrunner has the right vehicle for you. Our fleet includes sedans, town cars, limousines, SUVs, passenger vans, and even motor coaches. The late-model vehicles are clean, comfortable, and equipped with GPS navigation systems. All are stocked with complimentary bottled water and many have wi-fi.
Rates: Affordable Pricing for Quality Service
Roadrunner offers affordable flat rates to / from San Diego International Airport. Our town car rates are often less than taxis charge for the same service. You can travel to the airport in comfort and style in any one of our luxury vehicles. We also offer hourly rates for transportation within the metro San Diego area and beyond.
Corporate Accounts: Are You a Traveling Executive?
Roadrunner Limousine provides exceptional corporate account services. We pride ourselves on working effectively with executive travel coordinators to make everyone’s job easier. Our state-of-the-art online booking /account management system and highly trained staff create and execute sophisticated travel plans for busy executives and corporate groups.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
First Time Visiting San Diego, California?
- Did you know San Diego is the birthplace of California. The first European exploration of the West Coast was by Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo, a Portuguese navigator sailing for Spain, who landed in San Diego on September 28, 1542.
- The University of California, San Diego’s Geisel Library in La Jolla houses the world’s largest collection of original Dr. Suess manuscripts and other materials. Dr. Seuss (Ted Geisel) was a one-time resident of La Jolla.
- San Diego County has the most missions in the state, with four in all: Mission San Diego de Alcala, Mission San Luis Rey, Mission San Antonio de Pala and Mission Santa Ysabel.
- The first person to drive over the landmark San Diego-Coronado bridge, which opened in 1969 connecting downtown San Diego with Coronado, was Ronald Reagan.
The San Diego International Airport is the busiest, single-runway major airport in the nation and the second in the world after London Gatwick.
- Between The Old Globe and the Tony Award-winning La Jolla Playhouse, San Diego has sent more shows to Broadway than any other city in the U.S.
The Birch Aquarium at Scripps in La Jolla is the largest oceanographic museum in the country.
- The Giant Dipper, a classic, wooden roller coaster in Belmont Park along Mission Beach, is one of only two ocean-side coasters on the West Coast. Built in 1925, it is also the only roller coaster in the U.S. to have National Landmark status and to be on the National Register of Historic Places.
- San Diego County has the largest number of farms (almost 7,000) in the U.S. and ranks first in the nation for value of floriculture, nursery, greenhouse and sod products. San Diego County also produces the most avocados of any region in the country.
- The Hotel Del Coronado has hosted ten United States presidents, including the first state dinner held outside the White House in 1970. The resort also unveiled the world’s first electrically lighted, outdoor Christmas tree in 1904.